While transfer fees are minimal on most occasions, those still add up. PayMaya is making it easier to cash in with your BPI account or via Ministop and Smart Padala. The best thing is there won’t be any extra fees.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to cash in via these different methods:
Cash in via BPI
If you’re a BPI account holder, there’s no need to leave your house because you can quickly cash in your PayMaya account for free by simply linking your BPI account to your PayMaya e-wallet. Just follow these easy steps:
- Select the “Cash In” icon on your PayMaya app’s home screen. Tap “Bank Account,” then select the BPI logo.
- Enter the desired amount, then select “Continue.” You will get a prompt to log in to your BPI Online Banking account.
- Select your source account, click “Continue.” Review your transaction details, and click “Send Code” to proceed.
- Input the one-time PIN you’ll receive via SMS. Click “Submit.”
Once your transaction is successful, you will receive a text confirmation from PayMaya. And that’s it!
Cash in via Ministop
You can also enjoy free cash in at over 400 Ministop branches across the country. With this, you can save as much as PHP 200 on fees (which you can now use to buy your favorite snacks or chicken meal at Ministop)!
To start cashing in your PayMaya account at your go-to branch, follow these instructions:
- Select the “Cash In” icon on the home screen of your PayMaya app, and tap the Ministop logo.
- Enter the desired amount, then select “Continue.”
- Go to any Ministop branch and present your generated barcode along with the cash-in amount to the cashier.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation before leaving the store, and that’s it!
Cash in via Smart Padala
Wherever you live, there’s always a Smart Padala agent near you, and this makes putting money into your PayMaya account so much more convenient. With over 55,000 Smart Padala agent network touchpoints nationwide, cashing in is as easy as heading to your neighborhood sari-sari store.
Now, completing this transaction is also sulit, as PayMaya gives you a 100% cashback on your service fee whenever you cash in your account until August 31, 2021. This cashback promo is valid for cash amounts of PHP 10,000 and below.
Cashing in your PayMaya account at your trusted Smart Padala agent is easy. Here’s how you can do it:
- On your PayMaya app, tap “Cash In,” then select “Smart Padala via Code” and enter the amount you want to add to your account.
- Present the Cash In Code and a valid ID to your Smart Padala agent and provide the cash in amount and the 1% cash-in fee.
- You will receive a confirmation message via SMS regarding your transaction as well as the 100% cashback on your cash-in fee.
Check out our other Random Tech Tips stories HERE.