It’s infinitely better to sing along to your favorite songs if you get the lyrics right. Spotify recently made it easier for you to sing along to many of your fave tracks with its partnership with MusixMatch.
And whether you’re using Spotify on your phone, laptop, TV, or even game console, you can have access to this feature.
Here’s how you can access lyrics on Spotify:
- Tap on the Now Playing View on the song you’re playing.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to pull up the lyrics. The lyrics scroll in real-time as the song plays, so you get to sing along!
Spotify’s mobile app gets an added feature of letting you share your favorite lyrics. You just need to tap on the Share button at the bottom of the lyrics screen. And then highlight what you want to share on social media.
- All you need to do is locate the microphone icon on the Now Playing bar.
- When a song is playing, it’ll pull up the lyrics and track these in real-time, too, so you can follow along.
- Open the Now Playing View while listening to a song.
- There’s a Show Lyrics button on the bottom right that’ll pull up the lyrics as you listen to music.
The feature supports Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, Sky, Comcast, and select Samsung and LG televisions.
If you want to access it on your game console, the feature is available on the PlayStation 4 and 5 and the Xbox One.
Check out our other Random Tech Tips stories HERE.